How do you feel about not receiving the ota update

xban1

May 29, 2014
Visit site
For those who are still waiting for the OTA update, how do you feel not having it knowing it started rolling out since last Wednesday.

Posted via the Android Central App

1210saad

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
It takes time man, don't make a big deal about it. Just flash the OTA zip if you really can't wait, you wont lose your data.

xban1

May 29, 2014
Visit site
I flashed the developer preview before, but I decided to wait since the update should be imminent. It has been 5 days now. Never thought it would be this long.

ab2c4

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
I got tired of waiting and did a manual install with the factory images yesterday. I am pleased with L overall and it is very fast on my nexus 7 and 5. No issues so far.

frankenhooker

Nov 14, 2013
Visit site
I flashed it on my Nexus 7, but my Nexus 5 is still running 4.4, and I have no problem with that whatsoever. It's still working fine, the lack of update hasn't rendered it redundant.

I don't really understand why people are getting so worked up about it, it'll happen when it happens.

mattpga

May 4, 2012
Visit site
Impatient, but not annoyed. Its a free update so cant really complain, and i've looked at installing the factory image, but seems complicated. I'm hoping it will give my slow nexus 7 a new lease of life. They do seem to be dragging it out where apple can manage to get it out to everyone straight away.

HazMatt55

Oct 29, 2014
Visit site
How do I feel about not receiving the update? I'm happy to wait. Not receiving the update is not the end of the world for me. Yes 4.4.4 has bugs, but so does 5.0 by the sounds of it. I've much more important things to be doing than worrying the hours away about a phone update not arriving on my phone!!

Besides a lot of my Google apps are already using the new 5.0 theme, so no issue..

Kaido

Jan 10, 2014
Visit site
Previously, the longest wait for me to receive an OTA update was 5 days. It's been 7 days now and I'm not optimistic enough to think that I'll receive it today.

The OTA updates have surged yesterday and seems to have slowed down today.

Matias, what are you trying to tell me? Have I not been faithful my lord? Are you perhaps saving me from bugs? I don't care about that. I knew what I was getting into when I bought a Nexus, so please bless me with the Lollipop update.

Howard Sylve

Jun 5, 2013
Visit site
I've tried this several times and got nothing. Roughly how many times did it take until you got the desired results?

Posted via Android Central App

butterfly210

May 8, 2014
Visit site
No it isn't.

The only real issue is the lack of app compatibility.

Posted via the Android Central App with Nexus 5 or 9.

Been reading up on the reviews and WHAT some AC members are saying about lollipop and it's more bad than good... And I doubt all these members are lying... Maybe u r the lucky one with no issues!

*My Sexy Note 4*

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc