Nexus 5 Lollipop battery drain

Nov 20, 2014
Visit site
Fully charged last night at 11 pm and used an hour or less at that time then used 20 minute at 3 am then 30 minute near 6am .. now you can see how the battery is going down..... with that much use battery just last 12 hours .. and the last red box in graph which i highlight ...... what is that drainage for ........ i didnot even used mobile in this time ... i left mobile at 28 % and put it in standby or sleep ...but in an hours mobile was totally shutdown ...... any help ? i didnt install any new app in past few days i just uninstalled monument valley last night
5959.jpg

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! It would be helpful to see more stats. Charge up to 100%, then let it drain to 20-30% with normal usage, without charging in between. Then show us:

1. The main Settings>Battery screen.
2. The fullscreen battery graph screen (which shows Awake time and Cell Signal Strength).
3. The Screen category (to see total Screen On time).
4. The Cell Standby category, if present (to see Time Without Signal).

Nov 20, 2014
Visit site
total screen on time is 3 hour and 56 minure
Welcome to Android Central! It would be helpful to see more stats. Charge up to 100%, then let it drain to 20-30% with normal usage, without charging in between. Then show us:

1. The main Settings>Battery screen.
2. The fullscreen battery graph screen (which shows Awake time and Cell Signal Strength).
3. The Screen category (to see total Screen On time).
4. The Cell Standby category, if present (to see Time Without Signal).

mhettrich

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
That seems pretty good to me. I've been getting about 1 hour and 30 minutes, though that is largely due to AT&T having crappy coverage where I am.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463