How do I removing items from the pulldown setup menu?

PKock

Nov 9, 2013
Visit site
Removing items from pulldown setup menu

So when I changed my N5 over to lollipop like most of us I got playing with a few of the different features. One of them was the "Invert colors", I don't actually require this just wanted to see what it was about. Thing is, now its always showing in the settings menu when I pull it down and im sure it wasn't there before that. Question is is there a way to remove or add different menu/setup icons to the regular pulldown settings menu? Nothing Ive tried seems to work and any assistance is appreciated.
PK

LeSaint

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: Removing items from pulldown setup menu

It will disappear in about a month.
You can also change the date of your phone to 2013 and then back to the current date. It worked for me.

BPaules

Nov 23, 2014
Visit site

I did the same thing... I tried changing the date to 2013 and back and that didn't change anything.

LeSaint

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
I did the same thing... I tried changing the date to 2013 and back and that didn't change anything.
Try using the option you want to hide while you are in 2013. Just to make sure that somewhere the date get "registered" as "last used one year ago".

DLK1

Dec 15, 2013
Visit site

Did not work for me. I went in change date to December 2013, then went into quick setting to user account. Went back to change the time back to 2014. Looked at quick setting and the User account icon is still there. Any suggestions? Thank you!

Posted via Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress