Why are my media & ring volumes muted after receiving a Bluetooth phone call?

pirateghostabc

Oct 29, 2014
Visit site
Media & Ring Volumes Muted After Receiving Bluetooth Phone Call

I have a Sony receiver in the car. Everything worked perfectly until 5.0. After that, whenever I receive a phone call using Bluetooth to the receiver, the media and ring volumes are muted and stay that way after the phone call. I can move them back up but they won't stay up. To fix it, I have to reboot the phone every time. I received 5.0.1 and still the same issue. Any ideas? Thanks.

ringostyle

Apr 22, 2015
Visit site
Re: Media & Ring Volumes Muted After Receiving Bluetooth Phone Call

Sorry to dredge up an old post but....
Did u ever find the resolution to this problem, I am having the "exact" same issue since updating my T-Mobile galaxy S5 to lollipop.
It seems there was no response to your issue, does anyone know of a fix to this?
Please help,
Thank u in advance!

event3horizon

May 21, 2015
Visit site
Re: Media & Ring Volumes Muted After Receiving Bluetooth Phone Call

I just updated my HTC one today with lollipop and had the same problem with bluetooth headset. Listening to music, (tune in radio) a call comes in, i hang up, and all volumes muted and stuck on mute. I found that it was a program I had running "Talking Caller ID" that screwed things up.

drgt

Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: Why are my media & ring volumes muted after receiving a Bluetooth phone call?

Same here.
Vodafone smart prime 6 vf-895n on android 5.0.2.

Pressing the volume rocker switch, the icon is a handset rather than a bell, and "none - priority - all" is missing.
Only a reboot will fix it.