Lollipop app drawer bug?

cbobb123

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
I have this bug in lollipop on my nexus 5 where when you tap the app drawer icon and then the tap home button consecutively for about 10 seconds, it opens a random app. (Google now launcher)

Now I need someone to confirm that I'm not going crazy here. Is anyone else experiencing this bug?

Posted via the Android Central App

DLK1

Dec 15, 2013
Visit site
I have this bug in lollipop on my nexus 5 where when you tap the app drawer icon and then the tap home button consecutively for about 10 seconds, it opens a random app. (Google now launcher)

Now I need someone to confirm that I'm not going crazy here. Is anyone else experiencing this bug?

I just tried this and I do not have this problem at all. My question is this why would you consecutively for about 10 seconds press the home key.

Posted via Android Central App

cbobb123

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
You have press the app drawer icon to open the app drawer, then the home key to close it and repeat this action consecutively for about 10 seconds .

BTW it happened when I first installed lollipop. I was just playing around with the app drawer animation and I found the bug.

DLK1

Dec 15, 2013
Visit site
You have press the app drawer icon to open the app drawer, then the home key to close it and repeat this action consecutively for about 10 seconds .

BTW it happened when I first installed lollipop. I was just playing around with the app drawer animation and I found the bug.

I can not duplicate the problem, I would suggest that you maybe clear the cache.

Posted via Android Central App

cbobb123

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
Took me about 30 seconds but instead of Google now, I got Google docs that opened.

Well at least I'm not the only one.

I actually meant I was using the Google now launcher. And it opens the calculator app randomly.

Mythul_ro

Dec 28, 2014
Visit site
Man Android Lollipop is so full of bugs. I have a friend that works at Google and he told me that Lollipop has at least 200.000 opened bugs.

Joey Rhoton

Aug 9, 2016
Visit site
The Actual way to activate the bug almost instantly is open the app drawer and right after click home and then spam the app drawer button, it works on every lollipop and marshmallow device i have used, that can use google now launcher which are the lg g5 lg optimus zone 3 samsung galaxy s5 and the moto g and moto e.

Joey Rhoton

Aug 9, 2016
Visit site
You can get the bug to work by opening the app drawer closing it and then spamming the app drawer do this as quickly as possible and it will open a random app sometimes the same app