lock screen / notification issues with lollipop on galaxy s5

zaprowsdower77

Feb 8, 2015
Visit site
Usually I can lurk around and find answers but I'm stumped. On my lock screen, if I get a notification my clock disappears, any way to fix that? If i turn off notifications then i get nothing. I just want the clock and notifications. Notification lights aren't working either. This is a bad is launch but hopefully we can get each other through it.

reno miller

Feb 8, 2015
Visit site
yeah i am having similar kinds of problems, text messages no longer show up on the lock screen, and whatsapp messages no longer show up grrr this new os is driving me nuts.

zaprowsdower77

Feb 8, 2015
Visit site
WhatsApp is spotty but I had to turn the text notifications back on in the app and they've been fine since. Still having the issues I posted about though

Mr.P.

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
yeah i am having similar kinds of problems, text messages no longer show up on the lock screen, and whatsapp text no longer show up grrr this new os is driving me nuts.

I liked it better when the text messages showed up. I hate that ALL messages and alerts show up. Wish we could choose...

Dennis Sullivan1

Feb 22, 2015
Visit site
I, too, am frustrated with Lollipop update. I used to get Facebook and messages on my lock screen without having to swipe. Lollipop has changed all that among other things. This is NOT a good update.

lgarcia92

May 30, 2015
Visit site
I had that problem too but got fixed after checking all settings on my s5 with lollipop as its os. Just go to settings -> sounds and notifications -> on the bottom part check your "while locked" under NOTIFICATION, it should show "SHOW ALL CONTENT". Hope this helps.