How do you upload a page from the Gmail app to this forum?

iloz

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site
How do you upload

how do I upload a page from my LG G3 Gmail app. to this Forum thats not letting me get into my Gmail account?

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
Re: How do you upload

I see more than a few people have looked at your post I'm guessing like me they don't understand your question. On one hand it sounds like you want to display a page from your Gmail account on the forum, for whatever reason.? The easiest way to do that would be a simple screenshot. However then you go on to say that you can't get into your Gmail account because the forum won't let you?? I'm completely lost on what you mean. If you are wanting to show us what you are seeing while trying to access your account so we can help, screenshot.

iloz

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site

Sorry about my hard to understand question,but I have this problem with my Gmail app.such a long time that I am getting confused even asking help for it.What is happening that when I tap on the Gmail app.a screen appears that I have never seen before,asking me to put in my email address and when I do that it tells me that that account already exists,and also urges me to set-up a new account.If I already have an account why should I want another one?I was wondering if I could place the screen set comes up after I tap the Gmail app.that is on my home page perhaps someone could have some ideas whats happening.
BTW.the works on my iMac,my iPad and I can get into Gmail from the browser and the email app. is working as well.but not the Gmail app. on my LG G3 unlocked phone.

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site

Go into Settings then Accounts. Ensure your GMail account is set up in there. If not, set it up.

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site

I just had something like this happen to me, but with an aol account. I thought it was some kind of change with the aol settings, but my other account still worked. I ended up deleting the problem account and adding it again. Everything works fine now. Of course I didn't, and you wouldn't, loose anything cause it's all on the server.

Posted via Android Central App

iloz

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site

Thanks,I did go there.there are 2 accounts there already set-up:email and Google.It gives me 3 other choices to add:Microsoft Exchange,M Personal(IMAP) and M Personal (POP3).Would any one of those accounts for me? certainly not the Microsoft one .I guess Google is the one ,but when I click on it,it takes me to that original scene.Nothing gained.

iloz

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site

I thought of that solution,but I am not sure if it work with the Google Gmail account.I better find the solution before I go total bunkers over this!