Google play store won't auto-update anymore

Alex Wetzel

Jul 10, 2014
Visit site
Even though I have the play store set to automatically update my apps. It seems as though they won't update without me manually updating them. Please help.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
How long are you waiting for the auto-update to occur? It might not happen immediately.

Ankit Jose

Dec 24, 2014
Visit site
Maybe try this: start play store then swipe from the left. Select settings then scroll down and tap on build number it may take take some time but if there's a new update it'll show a new update is available which will be downloaded (or something like that).

Posted via the Android Central App

Alex Wetzel

Jul 10, 2014
Visit site
How long are you waiting for the auto-update to occur? It might not happen immediately.

Since I'm used to IOS and getting updates quickly, I guess you could say that I am impatient when it comes to waiting for my apps to update. So I'll go on and manually update them, and this seems to have caused my apps to stop auto updating.

Alex Wetzel

Jul 10, 2014
Visit site
Maybe try this: start play store then swipe from the left. Select settings then scroll down and tap on build number it may take take some time but if there's a new update it'll show a new update is available which will be downloaded (or something like that).

I've already tried that. Still no success.

stackberry369

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site

Or, go to android police and download the APK

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johndoe11