Why Don't My Contacts Favorites No Longer Show Phone Number Options?

gtadamsesq

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
Contacts Favorites No Longer Shows Phone Number Options

I recently upgraded to Lollipop 5.0.1 on my AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4. When I tap one of the contacts in "Favorites", instead of showing all the phone numbers for that contact (to allow me to choose the number I want to dial)(like it used to), it just starts dialing one of the contacts numbers. Why doesn't tapping a contact give me the phone number options anymore??? Grrrrrr!!!!

JimSmith94

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site
Re: Contacts Favorites No Longer Shows Phone Number Options

I recently upgraded to Lollipop 5.0.1 on my AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4. When I tap one of the contacts in "Favorites", instead of showing all the phone numbers for that contact (to allow me to choose the number I want to dial)(like it used to), it just starts dialing one of the contacts numbers. Why doesn't tapping a contact give me the phone number options anymore??? Grrrrrr!!!!

Click on the 'i' beside the name instead of the picture.

gtadamsesq

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site

Thanks Jim! I obviously wasn't aware of that. Still think it would be simpler if it allowed you to simply tap the picture instead, as it was before. Oh well, thanks for the info!

EBox71

Aug 12, 2015
Visit site

Thanks for the answer - This is VERY subtle and look like the functionality was being hidden.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawncompton