Why isn't my twrp folder showing up?

A

AC Question

twrp folder not showing up

Previously I was running stock android 5.1.1, then I decided to flash Dirty Unicorns. So I backed up the stock rom using twrp (2.8.6.0), flashed the DU rom with gapps. Now when I connect my device to the pc I cant find the backup neither could I find the twrp folder. The standard document viewer that comes with DU also isnt showing any twrp folder but there is a file names 'twrp' of 0b size.I tried finding similar threads but they didnt help a lot.

Update - I could not find it using Astro file manager either.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Re: twrp folder not showing up

Previously I was running stock android 5.1.1, then I decided to flash Dirty Unicorns. So I backed up the stock rom using twrp (2.8.6.0), flashed the DU rom with gapps. Now when I connect my device to the pc I cant find the backup neither could I find the twrp folder. The standard document viewer that comes with DU also isnt showing any twrp folder but there is a file names 'twrp' of 0b size.I tried finding similar threads but they didnt help a lot.

Update - I could not find it using Astro file manager either.
It's likely that the file may be corrupt. Try making another backup and see if that file shows. If it does you'll be able to see if there are any other backup files within that folder.

Let us know if you have any other questions.