Upgrading to lollipop

anon(5527120)

Mar 10, 2015
Visit site
Make sure your contacts are synced to your google account and photos are backed up on a PC. There are many SMS backup apps available too if you require them.

You won't lose any data by updating to lollipop but once updated it is recommended to factory reset your phone for better performance.

Jalopiejoe

Feb 27, 2014
Visit site
I dont think backing up my data through samsung kies backs up android kitkat

Someone else will have to tell you what you will have to go through to return to KitKat.
But the answer to your question is "NO you cannot backup KitKat through Samsung Kies."
I've been running Lollipop for about 7 weeks now and I would advise you to stay with KitKat!
(Unless you really like White backgrounds & Teal) I would hold off if you can until "M" is released!
Too many problems with Lollipop and I don't think it really offers much! (Just my opinion!)

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 "Size Does Matter!"

tushardehra

Apr 3, 2015
Visit site
Someone else will have to tell you what you will have to go through to return to KitKat.
But the answer to your question is "NO you cannot backup KitKat through Samsung Kies."
I've been running Lollipop for about 7 weeks now and I would advise you to stay with KitKat!
(Unless you really like White backgrounds & Teal) I would hold off if you can until "M" is released!
Too many problems with Lollipop and I don't think it really offers much! (Just my opinion!)

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 "Size Does Matter!"

Thnx bro thats why i needed to confirm so i better stay with kitkat thnx

Brian Ashley1

Jun 1, 2015
Visit site
I think you just answered my question. So there's really no way to change the sherbert colors in Lollipop? And this after we weren't allowed to decline lollipop. (Mod note: Edited out comment made in bad taste)

Last edited by a moderator:

Jalopiejoe

Feb 27, 2014
Visit site
I think you just answered my question. So there's really no way to change the sherbert colors in Lollipop? And this after we weren't allowed to decline lollipop. (Mod note: Edited out comment made in bad taste)

I have seen in the "M" Developer Preview there is an option to change the background (theme) in "developer options!"

tushardehra

Apr 3, 2015
Visit site
When we go to recovery mode by pressing power volume and home button there comes an option to wipe cache partition can you tell what does it do thanks

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12