studio 6.0 hd lollipop update

Ronald Gardner

May 29, 2015
Visit site
I have a studio 6.0 and every time I try to download the lollipop up date it downloads and says installing but when it reboots I'm still on KitKat any one else having this problem?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Are you certain it's the Lollipop update? Could it be an incremental KitKat update?

shawn Farren

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Are you certain it's the Lollipop update? Could it be an incremental KitKat update?

I'm having the same issue and I can tell yes it's the Lollipop update, mine downloads the update reboots into recovery installs update reboots back on kit Kat

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! If this is relatively common among Studio 6.0 owners, I would suspect a glitchy firmware update pushed by Blu. Try contacting their customer support: Contact Service

Jan 25, 2016
Visit site
Does anyone know how to get this phone back to stock? I have the Blu Studio 6.0 HD, I just updated it to lollipop, but I can't stand it. I would like to go back to either Jellybean or Kitkat. Can someone help with that? Where can I get the ROMs? Please help!

Thanks