Did the Lollipop update, which I hate it, also caused all my photos to delete? Any way to get them back?

A

AC Question

did the lollipop update which i hate it also caused all my photos to delete any way to get them back

My SD card now wants to be formatted which is where over 200 hundred pictures were stored. No I didn't back it up before the update didn't have a clue it was going to delete my photos. Is there a way to get the main screen to show if I have text or missed calls without unlocking I was able to do that before this update

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: did the lollipop update which i hate it also caused all my photos to delete any way to get them

Welcome to Android Central! Which phone? What do you mean when you say the card wants to be formatted--is the phone saying the card isn't formatted, and asking you if you want to format it?

Unmount the card (in Settings>Storage), remove it, and insert it into your computer, then run chkdsk to look for bad sectors. http://forums.androidcentral.com/am...guide-using-chkdsk-fix-corrupted-sd-card.html

You should be able to see missed messages on the lockscreen. Go to Settings>Sound & Notification>When Device Is Locked, and select all notifications to be shown.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463