How can I get my Parallax effect or 3d effect working on my Samsung Edge Lollipop 5.1.1?

A

AC Question

my parallax effect or 3d effect not working on samsung edge lollipop 5.1.1

Hi,
I dont know if anyone else is having this problem, but after I updated my Samsung edge to lollipop 5.1.1 , it seems that the parallax effect or the 3D effect has stopped working. I know that if I hold on the home screen and click the wallpaper settings, I get a little toggle which switches the motion effect on/off. But what ever I do it still makes no difference to the home screen. it still stays the same. Is there something that I am missing or can I downgrade to lollipop 5.0?

engineeryajeeb

May 21, 2014
Visit site
Re: my parallax effect or 3d effect not working on samsung edge lollipop 5.1.1

Same problem here, and i think several others experienced this also. I tried Factory resetting but still the same. I guess we just need to wait for the new update in around 1-2 months

Da Sko

Aug 11, 2015
Visit site

Hello,

Factory settings will not bring back your phone to lollipop 5.0.2. After you upgraded the upgrade will stay. You can't downgrade. The bug is known and reported already. There is no solution yet.

Regards
David

Posted via the Android Central App

Da Sko

Aug 11, 2015
Visit site

Hello

Since a few days there's a new update for lollipop rolling out.

The parallax 3D effect has been resolved.

Otherwise you can try to install the 3D parallax background app from the Google store (only 1,16€).

It works for me. My last update was yesterday and the parallax is working like before.

Regards
David

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams