Android 5.0.1 LG G3 Google Play Store not working, how can I get it working?

A

AC Question

Android 5.0.1 LG G3 Google play store not working.

I got my LG G3 about 2 weeks ago and it has android 5.0.1 currently installed on it. Everything was working smoothly until about 2 days ago. When I open the google play store it just goes to a loading screen and does not load. This also effects any apps that require the play service, causing those apps to load forever as well. I also have a download happening called System Map. I am not sure if its from android or if its one of my apps updating something, but it continues to show the downloading bar but does not make any progress. I have already tried going to apps and clearing the cache for google services, rebooting the phone, and even factory resetting it but the problem seems to keep coming back. Any one have any ideas as why this issue is happening?
Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Jennifer Curtis

Sep 12, 2015
Visit site
Re: Android 5.0.1 LG G3 Google play store not working.

I got my LG G3 about 2 weeks ago and it has android 5.0.1 currently installed on it. Everything was working smoothly until about 2 days ago. When I open the google play store it just goes to a loading screen and does not load. This also effects any apps that require the play service, causing those apps to load forever as well. I also have a download happening called System Map. I am not sure if its from android or if its one of my apps updating something, but it continues to show the downloading bar but does not make any progress. I have already tried going to apps and clearing the cache for google services, rebooting the phone, and even factory resetting it but the problem seems to keep coming back. Any one have any ideas as why this issue is happening?
Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Jennifer Curtis

Sep 12, 2015
Visit site
Having same issue for 2 months. AT&T replaced phone and worked for approximately 1 week. Now having same issues again. No one knows how to fix or what problem is!!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae