Droid Turbo Lollipop Update?

cjleuthe

Sep 1, 2015
Visit site
Hi everyone, I'm a little worried about this update. I've been putting it off since it came out. I was just wondering if it's at all worth it. I enjoy kit kat now. But my phone is telling me everyday to update, and if I miss that notification it'll auto update.
I'm not very tech savvy and when I moved from my Droid DNA to my Turbo back in March, I hated having to reinstall everything. Just looking for someone to help me out. Hearing people having to factory reset their phone sounds horrifying to me. Especially because I've never backed up my phone.
So I might as well take the plunge and update it. Just looking for some pointers from the community.
Thank you

Alex Wetzel

Jul 10, 2014
Visit site
I'd update and see if you have any problems after the first couple of days. Then determine whether you'd need to do a factory reset. Also go and clear the cache partition in recovery after the update (turn the phone off and then hold the volume down and power buttons until your screen turns on. Then move the volume buttons untill it says "recovery" at the top of the screen, and use the power button to select it. Once in recovery, again, using the volume buttons, highlight "wipe cache partition" and use the power button again to select it. Hope this helps.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

adayoff

Jul 29, 2014
Visit site
I will trade you my Turbo for yours if you don't upgrade. And give you $50. Ha!

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech