This is a doozie! Galaxy S6A OF4 ROOT help PLZZZ

Status
Not open for further replies.

TatuLady1028

Oct 25, 2015
Visit site
I have Galaxy S6 Active, i need to get root to change the imei...long story but i bought the phone from a friend and turns out wasn't such a friend the phone was stolen and the imei is blacklisted and blocked because its stolen...to lengthen the story even further Ive been researching the KNOX trip and all other aspects of rooting this device but being it that I am OF4....I cant come across the direct files or rooting techniques for this particular phone as it seems to have too many possibilities for error...can someone please provide the proper files to downgrade to OE2 with files for rooting and then upgrading without losing root???
Much appreciation to that which can or will...and cudos to those of you who so quickly found a walk around for KNOX and warranty issue due to trip...
Android Lolipop 5.0.2

If any information was left out please dont hesitate to ask it of me. I have had a long night husband is hospitalized and i need something to make my brain work a little got to stay busy I hate hospitals

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
We don't discuss imei changes here. I would suggest that you contact your friend to work it out. Otherwise you can sue him in small claims court.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy