Where is WPS WiFi function?

anon(55900)

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
Where is WPS function. I need to connect to a WiFi using its WPS button but Android doesn't seem to have that function. I can do it on Blackberry phones.

EricBrasuell

Jan 9, 2016
Visit site
Go to your wifi menu and click the three dots or if you have a menu button on the phone click that. A menu comes up and you will see WPS Pin entry and WPS button.

anon(55900)

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
Go to your wifi menu and click the three dots or if you have a menu button on the phone click that. A menu comes up and you will see WPS Pin entry and WPS button.

Yes, thank you, I did have to wrangle around a bit to put the desired channel on top. What I mean is that simply using the WPS function it will simply hook up to according to whats at the top of the list. My WiFi Router has two channels, 5 and 2.5, one is classified as best for media. Which it is much faster for streaming. So, I had the Time Warner router at top ((gag me, terrible speed, I have 110 MBps Internet, and TW router is only capable of 11MBps! But by using my ancient WRT400N WiFi Router I get 30MBps! So router is everything for home WiFi speed!)) Anyway, the home router channel the I didn't want as well as the poor TW WiFi were on top. I had to 'Forget' them both to push the WRT400N Media Channel to the top of the list, and then I clicked on the three dots and proceeded with the WPS connection.