I factory reset my phone but it doesn't let me sign in back to use the phone.

jonathansantos

Jan 29, 2016
Visit site
I factory reset my LG L90 so I was on the "LG Welcome page" all over again and after I connected to the wifi, I pressed "Next" to sign in into my gmail but a message popped up that said "Unfortunately, Google Play services has stopped" so it doesn't even let me sign in & I can't even use my phone anymore.

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
I factory reset my LG L90 so I was on the "LG Welcome page" all over again and after I connected to the wifi, I pressed "Next" to sign in into my gmail but a message popped up that said "Unfortunately, Google Play services has stopped" so it doesn't even let me sign in & I can't even use my phone anymore.

Welcome to Android Central!

Try booting in to recovery and wiping the partition cache. That should hopefully reset all the apps and clear out any bugs in the system.

How to Enter LG L90 D405 Recovery Mode

eviltony

Feb 10, 2016
Visit site
did you root your phone? It happened to me with my Nexus 5, i had to do the factory reset a few times. And it works again. the problem now i have is that i cant do a system update since my boot rom got rooted, the update always fails. I am still trying to figure how to remove the Rooted rom hammerhead.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itamargs