Alarm App with only snooze on lock screen

stardix

Mar 10, 2016
Visit site
Dear All,
i have search both net and forum but i am not able to find something that will work as wanted. i am hoping some of you might have had better experience with a program that can help.

I am very slow to wake up, and half asleep i am often switching off the phone alarm by sliding to off instead off to snooze...

i would like a alarm that only provide a slide to snooze on lock screen and no other off disable options; is that at all possible??

is that possible from the stock app or from any 3rd party APPs ?
i am on 5.0.1 android on samsung s5

thanks in advance for any idea or support that would be much appreciated.

rgds
Stardix

SnowyRa1n

Feb 16, 2016
Visit site
Alarm Clock Xtreme has several (four or five) snooze and dismiss options, mine is set to touch for snooze and device shake for dismiss.

stardix

Mar 10, 2016
Visit site
Hey Snowyra1n, thx for your reply. i will definately have a look at that clock xtreme; one option might work. i really need one where except from unlocking phone and going into the app to dismiss... just to ensure that any action on lock screen would only go into a snooze. thx i ll check that one and see if it come to expectation.
rgds

SnowyRa1n

Feb 16, 2016
Visit site
They have an option where you need to solve a math problem to dismiss, which may be helpful. They also have entering a captcha and holding multiple buttons.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Agentirish