I have icons that overlap the clock, Wi-Fi icon and so on? Why and how can I get rid of them?

trollingforlife95

Aug 11, 2016
Visit site
I have icons that overlap the clock, wifi icon and so on? Why and how can I get rid of them?

I have overlapped Icons at the top right on the notification bar and I don't understand why?

Does anyone know how to get rid of it?

Thank you

RE: http://prntscr.com/c4m1av

Premium1

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
Re: I have icons that overlap the clock, wifi icon and so on? Why and how can I get rid of them?

I have overlapped Icons at the top right on the notification bar and I don't understand why?

Does anyone know how to get rid of it?

Thank you

RE: Screenshot by Lightshot

Are they there all the time? Try turning the device off and back on? sometimes when in an app that doesn't rotate properly they get stuck up there. If that doesn't work, maybe try factory reset see if that helps

trollingforlife95

Aug 11, 2016
Visit site
Re: I have icons that overlap the clock, wifi icon and so on? Why and how can I get rid of them?

They aren't always up there, but I'll try turning it off and back on. A friend told me it could have something to do with the Windows Phone style menu I put on it? (I swapped to Android from a Windows Phone and prefer the Windows UI, just no apps D:)