moving apps to SD card

heickelrrx

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site
hi there

I'm having Samsung J1 Ace (SM-J111F) and this is my first android phone and it running lolipop

previously I'm using Lumia 625, so far I'm quiet happy about the new phone but I'm confused about moving apps to SD card

in windows phone 8.1 I can simply move any apps that the developer allowed to moved to SD card, that way I can install many games on my SD card without taking space on my internal memory, but in andorid when I tried to do the same, only some part of the apps moved to the card while the rest still on my phone internal memory, in most cases the huge data still took the space on phone internal memory. is there any way to completely move the apps to the SD card? if there is could anyone here tell me the trick?

thanks

Mac Hiram

Aug 28, 2014
Visit site
I don't know if it's true, but someone tell me that you have to configure your cell phone to automatically save the apps on the SD card, and then install the app, because if you install the app first, you can't it move completely, but, again, I'm really not sure about that, you should try anyway n.n

heickelrrx

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site
it's kind of frustrating, bcz my internal filled so quickly while the phone itself didn't suffer any performance lag running any apps Installed

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12