Bug: Can't Complete Request

Rephath

Aug 29, 2016
Visit site
I get this weird message in my phone that's at the bottom of my screen in a green box. It says something like "We can't complete your request right now. Try logging onto the network rather than wi-fi." Or something like that. This has never happened before but now it happens roughly once an hour. It never happens when I'm actually using wi-fi, so there's that weirdness. It does occur a lot when playing Pokemon Go, though that could just be because that's most of what I do with my phone. It also has occurred when Go is off.

mhinc

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
I get this weird message in my phone that's at the bottom of my screen in a green box. It says something like "We can't complete your request right now. Try logging onto the network rather than wi-fi." Or something like that. This has never happened before but now it happens roughly once an hour. It never happens when I'm actually using wi-fi, so there's that weirdness. It does occur a lot when playing Pokemon Go, though that could just be because that's most of what I do with my phone. It also has occurred when Go is off.

Can you take a screen shot please? So we can see it, and the EXACT error you are getting please

Rephath

Aug 29, 2016
Visit site
Followup: A quick google says the only real way to do so is to hold down the power and volume buttons on my phone. Given that my phone does not have a volume button, this would be difficult.

mhinc

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
Followup: A quick google says the only real way to do so is to hold down the power and volume buttons on my phone. Given that my phone does not have a volume button, this would be difficult.

You have yet to even tell us what phone you do have?
On my GS6 it's hold Power and Home at the same time