Why my phone keeps rebooting on recovery mode it's self..?! (I AM WORRIED HELP PLS)

CJ123321

Nov 4, 2016
Visit site
why my phone keeps rebooting on recovery mode it's self..?! if i hard reset it then it reset then go back to recovery then if i choose reboot system now then it restart then freeze then shut down then turn on then go to recovery mode again... what u guys said install perfect ROM for my phone, but the company is little bit you know suck the company don't even have forums or stock ROM website... the only available stock is my85 dtv but mine is my83 dtv is it ok to install my85 firmware to my my83 dtv phone?
i am affraid worried and i don't wanna get trouble if my father know this.. i have knowledge on electronics or upgrading not in electric things..

CJ123321

Nov 4, 2016
Visit site
i don;t flash any rom yet, i just update my phone using wireless update then it says installing system update then error...

CJ123321

Nov 4, 2016
Visit site
I don't know what your saying... you mean go to main store on SM/Supermall/Market or go to help center? of the phone? cuz the Help Center is so far from my place and my father gonna get mad if he knew this..

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
If this problem was caused by an OTA update that you just automatically got, then it is not your fault that the phone is not working. The carrier should fix what the update broke, since they are the ones that sent that update to your phone.

CJ123321

Nov 4, 2016
Visit site
by the way i am flashing/ installing a zip rom on my phone right now my85 rom/firmware but mine is my83 is it ok? i hope so..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockpaperreality36