Android on laptop

Jamesq87

Jul 3, 2013
Visit site
I followed and article I found and recently installed android as a second os on my laptop. When it loads, it gets stuck on this screen.

3e8d6dc3eac67241e93e28ba0a77332a.jpg

What's going on?

Jamesq87

Jul 3, 2013
Visit site
Video driver, perhaps?

My main operating system is windows 10. To my knowledge I have the most up to date video driver. What do you suggest doing from here? I don't have to have android, but it would be pretty nice to have as a second operating system.

nahoku

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
Is this your win10 boot up screen, or the android boot up screen? If this is your win10 boot screen, then you may have hosed the OS with your dual boot attempt. You might read your manual to see how to boot up into Safe mode. Also, HP's have a system recovery partition on the hard drive, provided you didn't delete the partition. If you can't get into safe mode, then you may have to do a recovery. Hopefully, you don't lose your data.

I know nothing about what you attempted... I was just perusing that perhaps you didn't install a video driver with the android os, because I thought the screen you showed was the android boot up.

Mr Mendelli

Dec 19, 2016
Visit site
What environment/sandbox are you using? I use Oracle VirtualBox with a Lollypop rom on Window$ 10 and it works fine. Also, Andyroid/Andy OS is a nice alternative to a sandboxed OS. It's limited, but it works. And unlike BlueStacks, it can run more than just games. I made a 4K wallpaper with Adobe Photoshop Touch on it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez