Notification Error/issue

krifor03

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
I'm using a Nexus 5. Not sure if this is only a Hangouts issue, but even though I have the sound turned on, on my device, when out of the Hangouts app and the screen off I only get a buzz notification that I received a new message. No tone, and no pulsing light. when the screen is on, the notices pop up as usual but again just a buzz no tone :confused:

Has anyone else experienced this??

I understand its a preview (had L too), just asking a question

anon(257429)

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
I'm using a Nexus 5. Not sure if this is only a Hangouts issue, but even though I have the sound turned on, on my device, when out of the Hangouts app and the screen off I only get a buzz notification that I received a new message. No tone, and no pulsing light. when the screen is on, the notices pop up as usual but again just a buzz no tone :confused:

Android notifications are hit or miss... Ive always had that problem. Especially with Hangouts. Especially when the app is open in two places.

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site

What version are you running 5.1?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae