Error in recovery mode while installing official ota update

Raghav veerla

Oct 10, 2015
Visit site
I got ota update of Android 6.0 I'm my phone micromax canvas a1(Android one).
When I tried to install the update it installs like upto 20% and shows an error in the recovery mode the error is with Android's chest open and a blue warning sign, I Even done factory reset and tried to update again but no use, my phone is not even rooted, is there anyway to solve this by myself, please someone help me

spagman

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
Make sure you have a fully charged Battery when trying to OTA... A low to medium battery will not allow the OTA to install.

viju1972

Oct 17, 2015
Visit site
I have tried manually also but still giving same problem. Also tried with battery more than 80% charged...manually......no solution. Anybody can help?

viju1972

Oct 17, 2015
Visit site
Please do not upgrade to marshmellow for the time being as lots of problems are coming like apps not working, battery draining very fast etc. I have checked other forums....almost all are complaining after upgrading to android 6. please wait till a solution comes

viju1972

Oct 17, 2015
Visit site
Dear Friends,
I got a solution for this, though its a tricky one. Yesterday coz of some error, my phone stopped responding and not even starting. I got software installed (kitkat version) from the market. Immediately on wifi, update notification came for marshmellow. Earlier it was 338 mb when I was having lolipop version but it was showing 449 mb from kitkat to marshmellow. Perturb by previous experience, I reluctantly downloaded and with the name of god , installed the update. After restart, it was functioning with android 6 version comfortably and no issue of battery draining is seen by me since 7 hours. I am enjoying now this version. You can try it if you want.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itamargs