Is LED blink rate adjustable?

Don_Henry

Oct 7, 2015
Visit site
On a Nexus 5X - is there any way to adjust the blink rate of the LED (natively, not using a 3rd party app)?

I have Dev mode enabled.

Thanks in advance for any assistance!!

Nexus 5X on AT&T - Posted via the Android Central App

mchockeyvette27

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
No there is no setting for that baked in. Not without a third party app, if any of them even work with the 5x.

Posted via the Android Central App

Don_Henry

Oct 7, 2015
Visit site
No there is no setting for that baked in. Not without a third party app, if any of them even work with the 5x.

Thanks for responding - as far as I have seen, none of the LED apps work - and it may be more a 6.0 issue than a 5X specific issue.

mchockeyvette27

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for responding - as far as I have seen, none of the LED apps work - and it may be more a 6.0 issue than a 5X specific issue.

I believe the 5x has only a single led color, which may cause the apps to not work properly. Whereas the 6p has a full rgb led, and I'm able to use lightflow without issue.

PhiPsi32

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
I am able to modify the LED color from the notification settings on some apps. It works fine. The 5X notification is not limited to one color.

Don_Henry

Oct 7, 2015
Visit site
I believe the 5x has only a single led color, which may cause the apps to not work properly. Whereas the 6p has a full rgb led, and I'm able to use lightflow without issue.

Thanks for responding - the 5X does have an RGB LED - I was getting different colors; the problems were not getting the colors I set (I.e set to blue, LED blinks green, etc.) And certain notifications were not triggering any LED at all.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
szcad