Marshmallow location settings?

A

AC Question

On my Verizon Galaxy S6 edge, after updating to marshmallow I later got a notification to be able to change different settings based on where I am. I experimented with it and set my phone to automatically turn wifi off, put phone on vibrate, and go into power saving mode when I get to work. I also set it up to turn the ring on and exit power saving mode when I get home. I forgot to set wifi to turn on and have tried unsuccessfully to find the settings for this feature. It's getting annoying and I have no idea how to turn it off. I'm a fairly advanced user of android and have had several rooted phones with custom ROMs in the past, but I'm stumped at this. I've looked through both phone and Google settings with no luck. I also can't find any info on the Web when I search. Has anyone else had this notification pop up and does anyone know where I can go back to adjust the settings?

TheChosenDoge

Feb 19, 2016
Visit site
On my G4 running 6.0 its under "Smart Settings" I believe the Galaxy has a similar name as I've had a Note 3 and 4

Attachments

• 1460749167467.jpg
    1460749167467.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 10

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12