Factory upgrade to Marshmallow 6.0.1, and having issues with it. READ ON..?

A

AC Question

Factory upgrade to Marshmallow 6.0.1, and having issues with it. READ ON....

Ever since I allowed the upgrade to the Marshmallow O.S. in my Samsung Galaxy 5 to 6.0.1, I've discovered a couple things SO FAR (more to come?).

1st: While swiping, when I hit the clear (delete or back space to some) it's one letter at a time that clears while the previous version would erase the entire word with one press, was sweet.

2nd: I cannot move downloaded apps to the 64 Gb micro SD card I installed. The button had just disappeared. Now this is a huge problem cuz my phone only has 16 GB of internal space and most of that is filled with all the preloaded junk Galaxy installs.

HELP! SOMEONE HELP ME! LOL Really tho, if there's a way, I'd love to hear it. I'll even uninstall the Marshmallow O.S

mstrblueskys

Q&A Team
Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
Re: Factory upgrade to Marshmallow 6.0.1, and having issues with it. READ ON....

Ever since I allowed the upgrade to the Marshmallow O.S. in my Samsung Galaxy 5 to 6.0.1, I've discovered a couple things SO FAR (more to come?).

1st: While swiping, when I hit the clear (delete or back space to some) it's one letter at a time that clears while the previous version would erase the entire word with one press, was sweet.

2nd: I cannot move downloaded apps to the 64 Gb micro SD card I installed. The button had just disappeared. Now this is a huge problem cuz my phone only has 16 GB of internal space and most of that is filled with all the preloaded junk Galaxy installs.

HELP! SOMEONE HELP ME! LOL Really tho, if there's a way, I'd love to hear it. I'll even uninstall the Marshmallow O.S

1st: Try long pressing the backspace button. That should work

2nd: Does the method outlined in this video work? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dgXX4pFXlg

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae