Did Verizon pull the update for Samsung Note 4

DisneyLincoln

Jun 23, 2016
Visit site
Wish they had. I've got lags, jumpy screen, poor battery, and bad voice calls now.

Worst is the voice calls. People can't hear me well now, they say it sounds like im talking under water. They actually say the Bluetooth in my truck is way better where they used to complain about that. So there's the good news.

When I am texting it wants to freeze up frequently. If it's a group text... Forget about it.

tracypagedotnet

Apr 10, 2016
Visit site
Consider yourself lucky if you don't have the bootloop issue. Mine would reboot periodically then crash on the splash screen and reboot again. The only way to make it stop was by plugging it into a charger...not an option if you're in the middle of the grocery store. Since there's apparently no fix, Verizon will just swap out phones with you until you get one that works. My very first replacement had the exact same issue right out of the box...it never fully booted on it's own :(

Soooooo, I upgraded to the S7 Edge, and although it's great phone too, I am not as happy as I was with the Note 4. :(