Why don't I have the vibration option since the update?

ZaneJesse1

Jul 11, 2016
Visit site
No vibrate since update

Since my last update to 6.0 on my galaxy note 4 I have lost vibrate function... it does it on start up and also after restart but only stays a few minutes then nothing

For someone who has it on silent permanently I am missing so many calls and messages as the vibrate isn't working

Any suggestions?

mstrblueskys

Q&A Team
Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
Re: No vibrate since update

Since my last update to 6.0 on my galaxy note 4 I have lost vibrate function... it does it on start up and also after restart but only stays a few minutes then nothing

For someone who has it on silent permanently I am missing so many calls and messages as the vibrate isn't working

Any suggestions?

Could you help with what phone you're using? Does it only vibrate when it starts up, or does it vibrate with notifications and calls for a certain amount of time before it stops?

billdoucet

Jul 26, 2016
Visit site
I came here to ask this exact question. I'm using a Note 4 (model # SM-N910W8) with Android 6.0.1 . Since the 6.0 update it will only vibrate (haptic touch and notifications) for a few minutes after a restart. Yesterday I let the battery run out completely and I thought that had fixed it. The vibration worked for a few hours and then stopped. This is what I've tried so far:

restarted
pulled the battery
pulled the sim card and the sd card
reset to factory
started in safe made ( same thing - worked for a short time and then stopped)

Were you able to figure it out?

B*

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon