How do I get rid of the little bubbles that follow my finger on Marshmallow 6.0?

A

AC Question

How do I get rid of the little bubbles that follow my finger on Marshmallow 6.0

There are little bubbles that appear every time i touch the screen and I can't figure out how to get them to go away...

VW Maverick

Retired Ambassador
Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
Re: How do I get rid of the little bubbles that follow my finger on Marshmallow 6.0

Welcome.
What device do you have?

Mav. :cool:

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Re: How do I get rid of the little bubbles that follow my finger on Marshmallow 6.0

Welcome to the forums. What device do you have? HTC? If so, go to settings - display & Gestures and switch Glove mode off. In a different device search for 'show touches' in the Developer options.

Bermy Toya

Aug 6, 2016
Visit site

Good day all I'm new I just moved from BlackBerry priv to Samsung S7 edge and loving it, I have a question but not sure if it's the same thing the OP is taking about,after marshmallow on the priv we had a call bubble simular to FB messager but I can't find it on my S7 .can someone help please

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site

Good day all I'm new I just moved from BlackBerry priv to Samsung S7 edge and loving it, I have a question but not sure if it's the same thing the OP is taking about,after marshmallow on the priv we had a call bubble simular to FB messager but I can't find it on my S7 .can someone help please
Welcome to the forums. That might have been a BB thing.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc