all downloaded video (can't play this video)

May 29, 2016
Visit site
My problem is (cant play this video )
When i downloded any video by download app
Like adm manger this problem show up to me.
I solved this problem befor. By uninstall or update google++
Or uninstall or update google photo but this solution
Not work anymore.And the only solution that fix it is by doning factory rest and the solution work for short period . i dont know why this problem keep coming to me .myabe somethink i do everytim that mke this problem show up again . So i hop someone help to fix this problem.

mhinc

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
Not work anymore.And the only solution that fix it is by doning factory rest and the solution work for short period . i dont know why this problem keep coming to me .myabe somethink i do everytim that mke this problem show up again . So i hop someone help to fix this problem.

Install VLC from the play store, it will play anything

SubhashishDash

Jul 10, 2016
Visit site

Hello..welcome to Android Central forums ..Which phone and which player are you using to play the videos..??
And from where are you downloading the videos...??can you provide the extensions of the videos ...??
MXPlayer is another good player which plays almost whatever you throw at it..!!

Let us know....!!

Posted via the Android Central App

SubhashishDash

Jul 10, 2016
Visit site

well seems that file could be played...but that's a very large file..I need to download that before concluding anything...!!
and regarding the mxplayer...have you tried updating the mxplayer to latest version....try uninstalling it..clearing cache..reinstalling the new version available on google playstore.....!! and try toggling the H/W and S/W decoders mode....!! see if it works out...!!
because to my knowledge this mx player plays almost all format....!! my device hardwares don't support the 4k videos..but still with mx player i can play them with ease...!! using the S/W decoder...!!

still may I know the device you are using...??