How to downgrade my androit again.

Dekkster

Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
I just got a note 2 today. I decided to upgrade it from 4.4.2 to 6.0.1 androit version. Using gapps and resurrectoin remix. Well, It got crashed and I need to downgrade it to 4.4.2 again since my note cant handle it. Does someone know how to do that without starting my phone since I can't start it. I only can go to the install zip and reboot system with up volume system and home button and power button. Please someone help me I need this really quick since it's my only phone. And yes I can go in download mode

- Tijs.

jbarbarasummey97

Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
I just got a note 2 today. I decided to upgrade it from 4.4.2 to 6.0.1 androit version. Using gapps and resurrectoin remix. Well, It got crashed and I need to downgrade it to 4.4.2 again since my note cant handle it. Does someone know how to do that without starting my phone since I can't start it. I only can go to the install zip and reboot system with up volume system and home button and power button. Please someone help me I need this really quick since it's my only phone. And yes I can go in download mode

- Tijs.

jbarbarasummey97

Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
Hi,i have a HTC desire 626s ,it upgraded,about 2 1/2 weeks ago from 5.0 to 6.0.1. my phone also crashed.( Nightmare) a hard reset was performed,but then I couldn't get back in my phone.all of a sudden when Google wouldn't accept my Gmail,saing I wasn't the owner, out of the blue someone called me.and it didnt even need my password then it just like magic let me in the system.but now.when I make or receive calls i can hear them but no one can hear me.i also can get my voicemail.but when I try and use Ok Google.or tap on any microphone,it Doesn't work.i ts driving me insane..I've called my mobile carrier..( metro PCs ) and their worthless.