People Edge app doesn't want to save changes

Fritz Golman

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
I've attempted to use the People Edge app but for some reason, after a little while, the contacts I add seem to disappear from the app and I have to add them again.

One or two saved but not all.

I've attempted to turn the app off and on, edit with both the + button as well as within its settings panel, etc, etc, to no avail.

Anybody have any ideas on this?

Note 7 on AT&T.

Thanks in advance.

Fritz Golman

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I've attempted to use the People Edge app but for some reason, after a little while, the contacts I add seem to disappear from the app and I have to add them again.

One or two saved but not all.

I've attempted to turn the app off and on, edit with both the + button as well as within its settings panel, etc, etc, to no avail.

Anybody have any ideas on this?

Note 7 on AT&T.

Thanks in advance.

Fritz Golman
Have you tried clearing the app cache from system settings > applications > sort by all > People Edge? That should fix your problem. Let us know if it does, or if there are any other questions.

Fritz Golman

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
Was hoping this was the solution.

But, unfortunately, no. Still loosing names I've added to the People Edge. Funny, it keeps one or two, but most disappear within 15 minutes or so.

Any further thoughts? I've deleted both app cache and its data (which, of course, wiped out the one or two names it saved).

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20