Weird problem with usb connection (MTP)

ProfessorWoland

Nov 2, 2016
Visit site
Hi I have very weird problem, when I connect to PC via USB I get two partitions Internal storage (or adopted depending which one is primary) and external storage, when I open external storage there is nothing not even the folders but when open internal storage there is a files from external partition and internal merged there is folder from internal and external memory, also there is folder called 'storage' with sub-folder 'emulated' with sub-folder '0' I don't get it what gone wrong? One more thing when I paste something in internal partition it goes there the same happens with external partition? I tried clearing cache, clearing data and cache for Media storage an External storage, please help!

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Which phone do you have, and is the SD card currently formatted as Internal? If so, then I wonder if the system is grouping things together on the Internal partition due to the Adoptable Storage, but still showing the External because there's a physical card present.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockpaperreality36