Cannot Reset Device Or Bypass Google Account On Android 6.0

mk29

Dec 2, 2016
Visit site
Hello there.

I have a Moto G3, and i cannot sign in to my google account, with the original email i set up for the device. One of these days i was using whats app, and all of a sudden many windows started to pop up and, i unplugged the phone and then factory reset it. So my guess it was a hacker of some invalid sort.

Either way, i forgot my email's password, and i reset it yesterday (more than 24 hours now) so my guess is the loser changed my original email account related to my phone. I also cannot gain developer options, since i press more than 7 times on the build number thing, and it doesn't enable the developer options.

So my question is, how do i gain developer options in this scenario, or how do i erase my google account? I already tried to erase all data of the device and it didn't erase ****, lol, with that option from the google devices forum.

All in all i could send it to motorola but, my thing is not to be without it for up to 30 days.

Thanks in advance

mk29

Dec 2, 2016
Visit site
Which google support exactly? There are many of them. Also, I can login to the account that i use on the android on the web, but when i try and log in in the android, it says "i should log in with one of the accounts previously synced with the owner of this device".

The only problem is it only had this account, and i can't log in. I also read in google it could take up to 24 hours after you change the password (i changed it yesterday) but it's been 24 hours and it is not working.

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Was just looking for solutions and stumbled across this:

Don't Change Your Google Password Before Factory Resetting Your Android Phone - You Might Trip A 72-Hour Security Lockout

"So, the lesson? In the event you change your Google account password, you must wait three days before factory resetting any of your Android 5.1+ devices you use with that account unless you have explicitly disabled Android Device Protection on them. If you factory reset one of your Android devices before those 3 days are up and then attempt to sign into that device with your Google account, you will be met with an error message and not allowed to log into the device with any account until 72 hours after the password reset occurred, which is a major bummer."

mk29

Dec 2, 2016
Visit site
Either way i thought of asking: - Why can't i access developer options on the android? And how can i gain access to them?