Apps keep closing!!

emmawillow

Jan 18, 2017
Visit site
Hi

is anyone else experiencing this after the latest update in Jan 2017, whenever I am in an app and click on a link, whether its clicking on a link in twitter, or to sign up in an app, or even if I am opening an email in my Hotmail and I click on a link in an email to take me to a website, as soon as I click on the link it just pops up 'unfortunately Outlook has stopped working' and then closes, which is so frustrating, this only seems to have happened since I updated the software, does anyone else have this problem and knows how to fix it?

thanks.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Which device? Do you mean the latest system update in January, or the latest app update to Outlook?

emmawillow

Jan 18, 2017
Visit site
thank you. I've got the Samsung galaxy S7, its anything I click on that will link me to another page, here are some examples -
outlook - when I click on a link in an email
twitter - when I click on a link to take me to another website
I downloaded an app and when I clicked in the box to sign up it pops up the message unfortunalty this app has stopped working and closes the app.

the last software was downloaded on the 9th Jan and this is when this problem started happening.

any comments appreciated
thanks.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davisongeorge