Broken apps in N

Morenicano01

Nov 24, 2015
Visit site
For me, the Facebook, Playstation and Playstation messages open and then immediately close on me. I've wiped their app data, uninstalled and reinstalled as well as clearing the system cache partition and no luck

Morenicano

Apr 16, 2010
Visit site
For me, the Facebook, Playstation and Playstation messages open and then immediately close on me. I've wiped their app data, uninstalled and reinstalled as well as clearing the system cache partition and no luck

MikeCorsten

Aug 24, 2013
Visit site
Not broken as such but now speedtest app is reporting a slower speed than usual. Just tested on my Matricom G Box Q and got 70mbps ran it on my Nexus and got 39mbps usually the speed on my Nexus is the full.

Tested in the same location as I always do and using the same router.

Posted via the Android Central App

MikeCorsten

Aug 24, 2013
Visit site
Android Wear update won't update at all. I've reported it to Google, but yet to see a fix. Although I imagine that it isn't a major priority for Android N

frapeti

Feb 3, 2016
Visit site
AliExpress broken, S Health broken, WhatsApp web almost broken (doesn't work while phone is locked), can't attach raw screenshots on WhatsApp

iPhoneTHS

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
A few are suffering periodic crashes. However, seems they are being reported as expected with the beta.

luvesuga

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
Fitbit app works, but my fitbit wouldn't sync. Android Wear app worked after 3 restarts and 2 reinstalls. Google Keyboard and Google Messenger had some lag issues.

anon(11078)

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
The Kindle app does not display the text for newspapers. It will display the text for sections, but when you try to read the story the page will not load. It will display the text of books most of the time but not all of the time.

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Since the April update on the N6 ,Radar now is not showing the range circles around my location correct. The location is not in the center of the circle. The location is showing on the circles radius .
But at least the actual radar is showing correct ,ha .

Edit: Now it's showing correct

Last edited:

dlaluan

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
Google Camera was doing well but recently has been unusable. It consistently crashes every time I try to open it.

mth785

Feb 28, 2010
Visit site
Lookout keeps crashing on me and Marvel Future Fight won't start up at all. Those are my only apps that don't work and I can live with that.

jojoe42

Sep 14, 2015
Visit site
My banking app (BNZ) and OneNote are the only ones so far I've noticed that don't work. Some other apps throw up errors (something about incorrect libraries) but still run

N4Newbie

Trusted Member
Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
"Poweramp detected problems with app native libraries..."

I get this whenever I start Poweramp but only after it has been off for a while? I don't know, maybe the phone has to go into doze or something. In other words, if I start Poweramp first thing in the morning while at the gym, I get this error in a small box at the bottom of the screen. It quickly goes away and then everything seems to work just fine. If I close Poweramp and re-open it, there is no error. If I re-open it later in the day - say, during lunch break - I get the error again