Google I/O Android N Beta Release Update is Rolling Out

SRFast

Oct 6, 2014
Visit site
The AC app crashes, but it can be restarted.
Verizon FiOS app doesn't work.
Project Fi Visual Voicemail transcripts not displayed.

I will keep you updated.

Posted via the Android Central App

Last edited:

jstwondrng

Sep 3, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone had any issues DL'ing the beta to a Nexus 9? I tried originally when they first announced the N program but it bricked my tablet. I was able to get it back up and running using by sideloading ADB but I'm weary trying the beta unless I know it won't do the same thing to my device again.

J

matt3166

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
I signed up a few days ago and still haven't gotten it pushed to my phone. I use the update option in settings every hour and nothing. Anyway to force it?

SRFast

Oct 6, 2014
Visit site
I signed up a few days ago and still haven't gotten it pushed to my phone. I use the update option in settings every hour and nothing. Anyway to force it?

That's very strange. I got my update notification in less than a minute after enrolling in the beta program. Will it allow you to re-enroll?

I found a few more of my installed apps don't work, but those apps aren't used very often on my N6P. I can still access them from my Marshmallow 6.01 N5. As long as the Google apps and Textra works, I can live without the other apps.

matt3166

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
That's very strange. I got my update notification in less than a minute after enrolling in the beta program. Will it allow you to re-enroll?

I found a few more of my installed apps don't work, but those apps aren't used very often on my N6P. I can still access them from my Marshmallow 6.01 N5. As long as the Google apps and Textra works, I can live without the other apps.

I literally just did that before coming back on here and still nothing.

SRFast

Oct 6, 2014
Visit site
Create a new Gmail account or use an existing account on your device and use that to enroll in the beta program. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Good luck.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma