Free Adblocker Browser keeps stopping in Android update Nougat

jacpra21

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
Hi, All,
Nexus LG 5X here. After downloading OTA Nougat the
Free Adblocker Browser keeps stopping (can't even open the app).
With the previous 6 version of Android I didn't have this issue.
Thank you

TGIS

Jan 8, 2016
Visit site
Hi, All,
Nexus LG 5X here. After downloading OTA Nougat the
Free Adblocker Browser keeps stopping (can't even open the app).
With the previous 6 version of Android I didn't have this issue.
Thank you
It probably isn't compatible with Nougat. It's happened to me with other apps before.

bjrosen

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
It isn't compatible. I switched to Adblock Browser, it's not as good as Free Adblock Browser its compatible with Nougat.

I just tried a different version, Adblock Browser Free & No Ads. It's much better than Adblock Browser for Android.

Last edited:

TGIS

Jan 8, 2016
Visit site
It isn't compatible. I switched to Adblock Browser, it's not as good as Free Adblock Browser its compatible with Nougat.
Keep it, in case Nougat support is implemented. Basically it's like Marshmallow. There were some apps that didn't work at the beginning. However, they slowly added compatibility.

Sam_Gs7

May 27, 2016
Visit site
I support the Switch to "Adblock Browser" Suggested by bjrosen
I've it installed, soFar works great and is compatible..Bye :cool:

tonyr6

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
Why are you guys using these crap browsers? Get Firefox and install uBlock Origin.
That's what I did. These crap ad block browsers will block ads for about 2 weeks then it stops blocking any ads unless I clear the data and start over again in the browser.

magicdesign

May 22, 2014
Visit site
That's what I did. These crap ad block browsers will block ads for about 2 weeks then it stops blocking any ads unless I clear the data and start over again in the browser.

If you have not checked out lightning browser, you should. Fast, open source and AdBlock. You can even get the premium play store version for free from their github page.

Rsbrowser is even better, but not opensource.

oldtimefighter

May 3, 2016
Visit site
If you have not checked out lightning browser, you should. Fast, open source and AdBlock. You can even get the premium play store version for free from their github page.

Rsbrowser is even better, but not opensource.

Gee, the Lightning Web Browser uses WebKit. How exciting...

Sam_Gs7

May 27, 2016
Visit site
:p All the commentators above,.Have make a great points, but when it comes to Select
a mobile browser compatibility is a factor to consider. That's why most users-Stick
with chrome it worked Great with Marshmallow and will do it with Nougat too

Now to Stop unwanted Adds the Adblock-Browser it has the upperHand
over uBlock origin is a fact..Find out..and Stay tuned! @ACentral