Android 8 Android 7.0 Nougat

Markxmlx

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
It's a staggered rollout so it could take another week or so for the update to reach your phone. If you enrol for the beta your device will receive it immediately, even if it's not the beta. You can then unenrol from the beta and voila you're running Nougat!

sharon harvey

Aug 15, 2015
Visit site
I was aware of the beta program but I thought having a Nexus 6p device purchased from Google I would have received the update immediately upon its release. Thanks😊

GrahamL

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
I've had Nexus devices for several years. Google always stagger the role-out of new versions of Android to nexus devices. You should get it within two weeks.

sharon harvey

Aug 15, 2015
Visit site
Are you aware though if you are running a beta version on your phone while opting out of the program all user data will be wiped. Just a heads up. But good reason to do backup.

anon(9072051)

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
Re: Android 8Android 7.0 Nougat

I was aware of the beta program but I thought having a Nexus 6p device purchased from Google I would have received the update immediately upon its release. Thanks
I don't think so. If you're not in the beta program, then you basically have not agreed to accept responsibility for any problems that running beta software on your phone might create, including that thing that seems to make carriers sweat big bullets, the possibility of failed emergency calls and the lawsuits that may stem from them. And even though this last update should take everyone to a finalized version of Nougat, Nougat remains unapproved software as far as the carriers are concerned.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roshanchoudhary