Ram booster

BullFrog76

Jul 22, 2012
Visit site
Since updating to 7.0, I've noticed that my available ram has severely dropped. I've tried many boosters, but nine give me more than 13% free on my 6P. Is this normal now with 7.0? When I was running MM, I would have at least 55% ram free.

ptkelly

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
On my Nexus 5x, Android 7 had no negative effect on use or RAM. Remove your RAM Booster and see what happens.

Trigati

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
Since updating to 7.0, I've noticed that my available ram has severely dropped. I've tried many boosters, but nine give me more than 13% free on my 6P. Is this normal now with 7.0? When I was running MM, I would have at least 55% ram free.

Unused RAM is wasted RAM. Android manages it's RAM very well. Using RAM cleaners and the like only impede Android. Don't worry about the RAM usage.

oldtimefighter

May 3, 2016
Visit site

This a serious post? RAM "boosters" or "optimizers" are scams. Almost any modern OS is really good at RAM management and certainly better than any 3rd-party program. Why would you want or need 55% of your RAM free? To waste the RAM you paid for? You have never heard this before?

Markxmlx

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
This a serious post? RAM "boosters" or "optimizers" are scams. Almost any modern OS is really good at RAM management and certainly better than any 3rd-party program. Why would you want or need 55% of your RAM free? To waste the RAM you paid for? You have never heard this before?

Maybe he needs to download more RAM 😂😂😂😂😂

metllicamilitia

Trusted Member
Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
Why do you need a ram booster? The ram boosters are using your ram to "boost" your ram. Was your phone sluggish and laggy to the point of unusability? If not, then forget bothering with ram to begin with, and if it is, a ram booster isn't going to help.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463