Movie service

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
What's everyone's preferred method of watching \ steaming movies here? I'm used to google play movies. Thank you.

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Gotcha I was thinking of just staying with play movies because Netflix doesn't have all the movies I like. I am also not running a little Plex server either. I dont torrents as much if at all these days compared to how I used to.

Tom Westrick

Apr 29, 2012
Visit site
Gotcha I was thinking of just staying with play movies because Netflix doesn't have all the movies I like. I am also not running a little Plex server either. I dont torrents as much if at all these days compared to how I used to.

Just depends on which service has the movies that you want to watch. I want to be locked into only watching something on Play Movies, so I'll buy the Blu Ray, rip it to my computer and have it in my Plex library. That way I can watch it no matter what device I'm using.

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Just depends on which service has the movies that you want to watch. I want to be locked into only watching something on Play Movies, so I'll buy the Blu Ray, rip it to my computer and have it in my Plex library. That way I can watch it no matter what device I'm using.
That makes sense. I usually just find a way to steam the. Movie.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc