How can I divide old iPhone Pics from new Droid Pics on phone?

NYKrumrie

Jan 20, 2017
Visit site
I have a Moto Z Force running recent Android 7.0. I have an iDrive backup Cloud account that I used to back up my videos & pictures from my old iPhone5s. I now have all my old iPhone pictures & vids stores on my Moto Z, plus all the pics & vids I’ve added since I made the switch to new phone back in December. I spoke with iDrive & they said if I put the iDrive app on my new droid phone & run it, the system would back up all the pics & vids on my phone which would basically make over 3000 extra copies of pics/vids already on the cloud service, which I don’t want to do. They recommended I create a new folder on my Moto Z & move the iPhone files there & then have the iDrive app linked to my photo library so it will backup the stuff I’ve added since the phone switch & moving forward. So the questions are?
-Is it possible to separate my pictures into different folders, like Old iPhone folder?
-If so, how can I do that?
-Does this sound like the best course of action to start backing up my Moto Z pics/Vids?
-Are all my Photos & Videos taken on the phone automatically stored in Google Photos app & backed up? I don’t remember setting that up. Is there supposed to be a stand alone ‘Photo” folder that I go to get photos by default?

Thanks!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12