Holidays on Calendar not showing

leodgr81

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
Ever since the Nougat update my calendar will not display the Holidays on my Note 5 on Verizon. I went in the calendar settings and manage calendar and Holidays in the U.S. is checked. I unchecked it and cleared cache, rebooted and re-checked Holidays with no success. Any one else have this issue or have a fix.

Colebear

Jun 20, 2017
Visit site
Ever since the Nougat update my calendar will not display the Holidays on my Note 5 on Verizon. I went in the calendar settings and manage calendar and Holidays in the U.S. is checked. I unchecked it and cleared cache, rebooted and re-checked Holidays with no success. Any one else have this issue or have a fix.

I've been having this issue and I came upon your thread so I did some messing around in phone.

I went into accounts, into Google, unchecked and rechecked sync calendar and that seemed to work. I did what you said and deleted my cache. That didn't work either, but maybe the combination of the both did it? Idk. But they show up now. I'm annoyed I can't change the color. The old calendar we could change the colors of the boxes, do so much. This new stuff is crap. I'm so tempted to switch to something else.