Default video not resetting

fabs82

May 20, 2017
Visit site
So after the most recent software update my videos were at first asking me to choose a player and I chose MX player every time. Note no option to set as default or use once. Now all of a sudden ALL my videos are playing with the Android video player. I've reaet all app preferences cleared the android video player chache but still it is forcing this pathetic video player on me with no option to change player. Please help before i throw my phone off a wall :(

Mr Mendelli

Dec 19, 2016
Visit site
So after the most recent software update my videos were at first asking me to choose a player and I chose MX player every time. Note no option to set as default or use once. Now all of a sudden ALL my videos are playing with the Android video player. I've reaet all app preferences cleared the android video player chache but still it is forcing this pathetic video player on me with no option to change player. Please help before i throw my phone off a wall :(
"Hello IT Department, have you tried turning it off then on again?" A reset may be required for the preference to be fully cleared. Also, what video playback app you want to be the default?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch