Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789
Like Tree16Likes

Default Re: Possible Virus - Play Store opens randomly to specific games/apps

I'm on a Samsung Galaxy S6
    running Android Lolipop 5.1.1

I had this same problem. Google play store would open randomly, often times when i first unlock my phone. It is indeed Music Paradise app that causes it. Uninstall this app and it goes away. It's unfortunate because I like that app, so you can use it and ignore the popups, or uninstall it and fix the issue.

Default Re: Possible Virus - Play Store opens randomly to specific games/apps

Ok I had the same problem, if you have Aptoide l, UNINSTALL IT. Secondly make an account for Lookout. Lookout should already be installed on your phone. Make the account and scan your phone. It should find a file (or many files) and ask you to uninstall it. If the file(s) it found just hame "" it's an unnamed file and just click uninstall. I believe now it will do a Deep Scan of the apps on your phone to find anything it missed. This worked like a charm on my phone and hopefully it will work for you too!
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789