1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default AdMob Reporting [App/Tools]

This is an android based AdMob reporting tools. This is useful for developers or anyone who is using admob to monetize a mobile application.

This version is the beta (very stable, just that I want more features):
    It allows you to see the summary of all your sites and group activity by Today, Last 7 days or Last 30 days.

This is not just a WebView hack. This tool pulls your data from Admob in the background and then serves it up to the client.

Coming soon:
    Details about a site and all 27 metrics that AdMob uses.
    Graphing

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails AdMob Reporting [App/Tools]-qr_code_x280.png   AdMob Reporting [App/Tools]-mainscreenx280.png  
    Last edited by Fa C Shus; 09-22-2011 at 10:21 AM. Reason: Wrong images ;(

Default Re: AdMob Reporting [App/Tools]

Cool, something I've been wanting for a while just to make things simple when I don't really need to know the nitty gritty details at the dentists office. Just the "how is today looking so far" that I need to make sure things aren't going horribly.

Cant wait to try it out
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Sushi, the current version now shows today. but you can configure it to show the last 7 or 30 days as well.

Let me know what you think, please

But i am using StartApp as its a unique monetization and new platform for Android App Developer.

it's good for uses, we also developing this types of android applications for